We are currently seeking the services of clinical psychologists and counseling therapists. Please contact us to express your interest.
David Levy had the vision to create a dynamic environment for the provision of natural health care services. This vision was developed over two years and The Centre is the outcome of this vision. Having practiced elsewhere in Sydney for the past 15 years, David was keen to establish a new centre dedicated to the practice of the highest quality of natural health care. David is a practicing homeopath, college lecturer, educator and clinical supervisor. David has selected a group of caring professionals, each able to offer their specific therapy at The Centre with integrity and skill. The outcome is the creation of The Centre of Health Sydney.
David is an experienced homeopathic practitioner, lecturer, educational consultant and clinical supervisor. David graduated in homeopathy and naturopathy in 1986. He has practiced homeopathy more or less exclusively since 1987. Whilst maintaining a firm interest in the management of a range of health problems, he is especially committed to dealing with young families, having 2 children himself. These issues include psychological, emotional as well as physical health problems. He was invited to lecture part time in 1988 at the Australasian College of Natural Therapies and became Head of the Faculty of Homeopathy in 1993. He continues to lecture at ACNT and also runs an external clinical studies program which operates at The Centre. David has also been lecturing at the Sydney College of Homeopathic Medicine since 1994. In more recent years he was appointed as educational consultant at the Sydney College, enabling him to engage in many challenging ways with College faculty and administrators.
He is also supervisor to final year students in the completion of their major projects. David has also taught at the Burren School of Homeopathy in the Republic of Ireland and has presented at senior study groups in England and Holland. He spent 6 months studying and traveling in India in 1993,working with some excellent homeopathic doctors in Calcutta, New Delhi and Mumbai. He has published papers in Links (International Journal for Classical Homeopathy) and Similia (Journal of the Australian Homeopathic Association).
David completed a Masters in Health Science Education at the University of Sydney in 2001. An outcome has been the recent development of the external clinical studies program, operating at The Centre in Five Dock. David is committed to the 'best practice' principle of academic and clinical education and will continue to strive for the highest standards of practice. David welcomes your enquiries and looks forward to meeting you personally at The Centre of Health.
In addition to his clinical and teaching activities, David is also the Australian Distributor for Miccant UK, makers of Cara and ISIS, homeopathic software programs for professional and home use. You can visit Miccant at www.miccant.com.
David is registered with:
Australian Register of Homeopaths (AROH)
The Australian Homeopathic Associaion (AHA)
Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
ATMS registration number: 3667 www.atms.com.au
Shashi Reddy is a qualified and registered homeopath practicing at the Centre of Health Sydney.
She has completed her Bachelors and Masters degrees in Science and started her career teaching at high school and university levels. She completed her Diploma in Homeopathy in New Zealand.
Her father being a homeopath, she has grown up using homeopathic medicines. She has seen the effectiveness of this system of medicine; on a personal level, from simple bruises, ‘flu and fevers to pregnancy problems such as morning sickness and breech presentation. This has given her an appreciation of the healing power inherent in this system of medicine & lead her to study homeopathy.
Shashi has patients from all walks of life – babies through to older people.
The following conditions are some of the complaints she has had success treating:
- childhood diseases and complaints - adenoids, enlarged tonsils, colic, teething problems.
- Skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, corns, and vitiligo
- Menstrual and menopausal problems
- Infertility and pregnancy related problems such as mastitis
- Psychological problems including depression, lack of motivation and anxiety issues
- Behavioural problems like hyperactivity, ADD/ ADHD
- Asthma, hay fever, sinus problems, colds, flu, sore throats
- Arthritis, rheumatism, chronic constipation, haemorrhoids, diarrhoea
Bachelors’ degree in Science
Masters’ degree in Science
Diploma in Homeopathy
Certificate in Bach Flower Remedies
Australian Homeopathic Association
Australian Register of Homeopaths
New Zealand Council of Homeopaths
Jon Gamble has been practising homeopathy and naturopathy for over 20 years. During this time, he has developed unique ways of successfully treating chronic and ‘incurable’ cases, with a special interest in digestive diseases.
Jon has been the Registrar of the Australian Register of Homeopaths since 2001.
He is the author of two practitioner books; ‘Mastering Homeopathy’ and ’The Homeopathic Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.’ He has also co-authored ‘Treat Your Child Yourself; A parents guide to Drug Free Solutions for Common Complaints’ with his homeopath wife Nyema Hermiston.
- Digestive diseases (including Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Jon is an accredited practitioner with:
- Australian Register of Homeopaths (AROH)
- Australian Homeopathic Association (AHA)
- Australian Traditional-Medicine Society (ATMS)
For appointments: please phone 02 4228 0977
After 5 1/2 years of study, Ramya graduated Bachelors of Homoeopathic medicine from NTR University of Health Sciences , Hyderabad, India. Ramya established her own practice in Sydney, where she continues to practice. Previously she had 6year’s overseas experience with people of all ages for acute and chronic diseases. She is also involved in further education (post graduate diploma in anti-aging), which has proved useful when developing homeopathic practice. She comes from a homeopathic family background where many of them are leading homeopathy practitioners in India. Ramya is registered member of the Australian Register of Homeopaths and also a member of Australian Homeopathic Association. She practices in two other places (Woollahra and Homebush West) in Sydney.
She has valuable experience in treating patients with acute and chronic conditions such as
- Heartburn & gastric reflux, haemorrhoids, gastric and duodenal ulcers, anal fissures, irritable bowel syndrome, Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease.
- Eczema and dermatitis , allergies such as hay-fever, asthma and food sensitivities.
- Skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, tinea, abscesses, boils, warts (including genital), urticaria (hives), poor wound healing & ulcers, easy bruising.
- Emotional and psychological problems, including anxiety, poor memory, panic disorder, (anxiety attacks), phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), post traumatic stress disorder
- Back pain and joint pain; sciatica; osteoarthritis; rheumatoid arthritis
- Children’s conditions (ADD/ ADHD, Behavioural / learning problems / night terrors) and infections.
- Infections such as croup, colds, influenza, bronchitis, fevers, glandular fever, sinusitis, ear infections, (acute otitis media), glue ear (otitis media with effusion), tonsillitis, coughs, bronchitis, boils, school sores (impetigo), ringworm and cold sores (herpes)
- High blood pressure, low blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Bladder infections (cystitis), urinary tract infections (UTI) and interstitial cystitis
- Blood sugar conditions such as Diabetes and hypoglycaemia
- Women’s health ; menstrual, reproductive, pregnancy and menopausal problems including thrush and Candida, endometriosis, PMS, fibroids , ovarian cysts
- Sleeping conditions or difficulties: restless sleep; snoring & sleep apnoea; waking through the night; insomnia, cramps, hot feet &/or night sweats, night terrors
- Pregnancy problems, childbirth and breast feeding/lactation: nausea of pregnancy, varicosity or aching veins or haemorrhoids, cramps.
Over the years 2009 -2010 , Ramya also taught homeopathy at JSPS Government Homeopathic Medical College in Hyderabad, India, and organized many homeopathic workshops. She is passionate about teaching and providing information about homeopathy and alternative healthcare available in order to help individuals make informed choices about their health.
She is expertise in treating the following conditions:
- Asthma and Allergies
- Anxiety and Depression
- Colds and flu
- Digestive complaints
- Skin conditions
- Women's conditions such as PMD AND PMS.
Ramya is compassionate and non-judgmental and will offer a supportive and caring role as she helps you return to a state of good health and well-being.
Bachelors In Homeopathic Medicine(BHMS)
Phone: 0415901087 or (02) 9007 5225